Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching Up With: Nigel Hayes

When we last talked with 2013 Toledo,Ohio forward Nigel Hayes he said Ohio State had not been in touch recently, that has since changed.  The Buckeyes offered Hayes a scholarship Tuesday "I found out last night, Coach Matta called and told me himself."  The 6'7 Hayes who has a older brother on the OSU football team (Kenny Hayes) could have not been more excited to receive his offer from Coach Matta & staff "It feels real good to get that offer, its a school I have always wanted to go to".  With AAU ball over with many prospects are setting up visits, soon enough Hayes will be one of those recruits " As of now my parents and I are getting visits lined up and planned for the future".  A lot of fans are wondering if the younger Hayes will join his brother as a Buckeye but they might have to wait awhile to find out "I plan on making a decision after I talk with the coaches and visit the schools on my list".

No comments:

Post a Comment