Thursday, August 2, 2012

Get To Know: Antonio Blakeney

This summer was a busy time for a lot of recruits and Sarasota, Florida native Antonio Blakeney was one of those recruits.  Blakeney a 6'3 guard who played for the E1T1 16U team this summer impressed scouts and coaches with his play "It was good, I had a lot of fun playing up on the 16U team, it was real competitive".  The talented sophomore showed he is defiantly one recruit college coaches from across the country should keep an eye on already receiving high interest from schools like West Virginia, Florida State, South Florida, Miami & LSU to name a few. Antonio preformed well at the Super Soph Camp against the best players in the 2015 class and was also named MVP at the Sunshine Showcase, but he feels he could work on a few things "I need to work on being more vocal and on help side defense".  The shifty guard feels his ability to score and get his teammates involved will help him at the next level.  Blakeney already knows what he is looking for when it comes to his college choice "I'm looking for a Coach that really likes my game, I can get a good education and I can come play early in my career".  Ohio State coaches have just started showing interest in Antonio  "They haven't contacted me yet, I received a letter saying they were interested in me and asked me to fill out a questionnaire".  The summer is not over yet for Blakeney, he plans on attending the USF Elite camp this weekend.  Blakeney has a few years before you will see him in a college uniform but he should be a recruit to remember.





The Buckeye Board would like to thank Antonio Blakeney for his time. Please check back for future updates!

Any questions email me @ BBRecruiting@Ymail.com or follow me on Twitter @BuckeyeBoardCD

No comments:

Post a Comment